Holy Redeemer (Kensington) is once again happy to be hosting a 12U Non-Tournament Team Tournament. Many of you have been a part of this event in the past, and we’d love to have you back again this year. This is a wonderful opportunity for the kids and a great way to finish the season.
All tournament registrations must be submitted online at www.hrathletics.com/shootout. You will have an option to pay via check or via credit card. A $12 convenience fee will be assessed at checkout for credit card payments.
IF PAYING BY CHECK, PLEASE SEND THEM ASAP MADE PAYABLE TO HRAC TO:
c/o Tim Trybus
4012 Cleveland Street
Kensington, MD 20895
DEADLINE: The deadline for registration is Wednesday, February 12th. Late registration ends Wednesday, February 19th which includes an additional $25 fee. Please direct any e-mail correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach us via phone at the numbers listed below.
Below are the particulars.
- Dates and Location: Friday, February 28th (from 6PM to 9PM), Saturday, February 29th (from 11AM to 8PM), and Sunday, March 1st (From 11AM to 5PM) at Georgetown Prep
- $400 entry fee per team
- Guarantee of at least two games, three likely (contingent upon the number of teams participating).
- Certified referees for every game
- ONLY NON-TOURNAMENT PLAYERS ALLOWED, TEAM ROSTERS WILL NEED TO BE SUBMITTED AND WILL BE REVIEWED.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate team conflicts – we will work with you!!! (The teams will be put into groups, and we will try not to place you in the same division with any of your regular season opponents)
We understand that a few divisions may be concluding their regular seasons the same weekend as the tournament. Please do not let that deter you from participating in the tournament. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule!!!
- Tournament Tee Shirt for each participant
- Trophy ceremony for winning teams
- Concessions available throughout the tournament
- School cheer squads welcome during games
We truly hope you all can make it this year. The more teams we have, the better the experience for everyone.
Please email or call us if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you, and we look forward to making this experience a memorable one for the kids.
For full tournament information, rules, etc. visit www.hrathletics.com/shootout
Jorge Garayta Tim Trybus Mike Zeigler
(240) 475-3124 (301) 922-6914 (301) 254-2178