Welcome to the 2019 Flag Football Season.
- The 2019 Schedule & Results
Again, please note that a lot of time and effort went into making sure the teams are well balanced. Here is how teams were determined
- 221 players split between 10 teams
- Tried to keep players on the same team as the previous year
- Had to keep families (and extended families) together
- Divided as equally as possible between Boys and Girls, Bigs and Littles
- Ensuring each team as Big QB and a Little QB
I’m sure everyone will see holes on their teams but we all have them.
Communication is now key. Please start reaching out to your players. Kids and parents are anxious to hear from you.
The season kicks off a week from tomorrow. Rosters will be posted on the HRAC website ASAP.
|Fighting Irish||James Smith, Donnie Carmody, Nick Waits-Cabrales|
|Flying Pigs||Mark Dunigan, Andrew Deerin|
|Gladiators||Rob Hannan, John Frye|
|Redskins||Jorge Garayta, Bob McCarthy|
|Sooners||Chuck Marmor, Jeff Polich|
|Super Sonics||Tom McHale, Brooks Sabatano|
|The Crabs||Tony Bruno, Eric May, Sean Neary|
|T. Herd||Mike Noonan, Jamie Noonan|
|Titans||Vinnie Morin, Matt Morin, Mark Garon|
|Wolverines||Matt Sullivan, Alan Vouk, Travis Speck|
- Three games on Friday: 5:45, 7:00, 8:15, and two games on Monday: 6 and 7:15.
- We will aim to start the season Friday, September 13, play a 7 game regular season and finish by the end of October.
- Please spread the word on the need for refs.